Digital Product Manager
Central London Based
Utelier is looking for an entrepreneurial and creative Product Manager to lead the maintenance and new software development of multiple products at Utelier. Everything we do is grounded by the needs, wants and behaviours of our customers and their manufacturing needs. We experiment, we make big and small changes, and we enjoy the fact that everything we do has the potential to impact our customers and industry.
As the Product Manager you’ll need to influence and articulate the overall product vision. Then, work with our developer's team to define requirements that meet the needs of the business and the consumer. Analytically minded, you will be able to analyse the impact of product features and provide insightful recommendations for continuous improvement.
What you'll be working on
- You will Lead the creation of vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- You have the technical skill set to talk shop and work closely with our engineers
- Designers will become your best friends, and you love to build products for diverse users
- Build and manage product backlogs, continually re-prioritising based on business, market and user needs.
- You will write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights; Lead on-going reporting of product initiatives, identifying areas of success as well as continued improvement.
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences that simplify the way people work together
- Work closely with the CEO to understand the business goals and ensure that those goals are reflected within each product that Utelier releases to consumers.
- Know your customers and their problems. Form value propositions and validate them through customer research and tests; learning about customers’ habits and drivers them and building hypothesis to prove/disprove.
- Keep abreast of new technical developments which could enhance or revolutionise the product and customer experience.
- Monitor KPIs and prove the incremental value of work delivered by the team.
- You have a proven track record of working in digital products platform environment.
- 4 years or more working as a Product Manager
- You can analyse and use data to inform decisions
- You have a deep understanding and empathy for users
- You love products. You have launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web)
- You are customer-centric. Real, actionable customer insights rock your world. You value user research and actively seek out opportunities to understand customer needs for quick wins and as the basis for innovation. You are positive, empathetic and persistently patient.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Utelier simplifies the way fashion manufacturing takes place. Thousands of people around the world use Utelier to find industry contacts and forge new business partnerships and create products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for our users.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV to email@example.com